Eccovision Acoustic Diagnostic Imaging System
Our practice uses the Eccovision Acoustic Pharyngometer / Rhinometer system from Sleep Group Solutions to test our patients nasal and oral airways. The device sends sound waves into the airway and the reflected sound waves are measured by the machine to tell us how big the airway is. The Rhinometer measures the nasal airway and the Pharyngometer measures the oral airway. Both systems are FDA cleared and a highly effective way for us to identify the site and severity of airway collapse as it related to snoring and sleep related breathing problems.
VPod Ultra Pulse Oximeter
- FDA Approved
- Good Study Indicator displays the hours, minutes and seconds of recorded time
- Records in 1 second intervals High Resolution Pulse Oximetry (HRPO)
- Data storage and transmission to VirtuOx Laboratory for Oxygen qualification
- Data storage and transmission to VirtuOx Office Edition for non-qualification
- USB interface for data transfer
- Memory / date stores without battery!
- LCD displays SpO2, Pulse rate and Pulse bar
- 60 hours of data storage
- Special rubber boot probe designed for sleep monitoring
- Choose any probe at no extra cost
- Low power consumption, uses 1 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack
- Battery low indicator
- 18 month limited warranty
Fotona Lightwalker Laser
Designed for ultimate versatility, LightWalker lasers provide one of the most comprehensive lists of clinical applications available on any dental laser. With both tipped and tipless hand-pieces, your clinical options are almost endless.
LightWalker Dental Lasers offer the highest standard of dental treatment, and at the same time simplicity of use in:
- Conservative Dentistry,
- Soft-tissue Surgery,
- Aesthetic Treatments.
3D Conebeam X-ray
Cone-beam computed tomography systems (CBCT) are a variation of traditional computed tomography (CT) systems. The CBCT systems used by dental professionals rotate around the patient, capturing data using a cone-shaped X-ray beam. These data are used to reconstruct a three-dimensional (3D) image of the following regions of the patient’s anatomy.